Friday, January 13, 2017

The Miracle of Sight



LIGHTtheWORLD The miracle of sight:

I have received the miracle of sight in my life. I had to get glasses when I was in first grade. (This cute picture is of me in 2nd grade) My eyes progressively got worse and I was categorized as legally blind. I got contacts at age 16 and had to deal with glasses or contacts for years. When I was young, I used to pray for a miracle-that my eyes would get better. As a young mother, I had this immense fear that if some calamity would happen in the middle of the night, I wouldn't be able to see to protect and save my children. I continued to pray for a miracle. 

Although Jesus Christ did not come down and anoint my eyes and give me sight; I believe that a miracle was granted when, several years ago, I received my vision with the help of the miracle of science, lasik eye surgery! I believe in miracles! I hope that we will each stop and reflect on the miracles that are around us each day. God is good. Let him work a miracle in your life. Remember him this Christmas season and always.

No comments:

Post a Comment