Friday, January 13, 2017

Light of the World



I'd like to share my favorite scripture with you. I memorized it in 9th grade as I studied the New Testament in Seminary with Bro. Gary Sampson. It was probably the first time I let a scripture speak to my heart and today I bear testimony that Jesus is the Christ, the LIGHT of the WORLD. We can share HIS LIGHT with others this Christmas season and throughout the year as we #LIGHTtheWORLD
14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.
15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.
16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment