Monday, August 17, 2009

Tender Mercies from the Lord

I just received this email from a former student that I had taught last year. I had filled out a referral card with her name on it and given it to the sister missionaries that I had been working with earlier this summer. The timing turned out to be just right as I had forgotten to give it to them a few times. The Lord knows and loves Jamie and her young son Raymond. As I read this email to my family, I choked up and was overcome with the love and tender mercy of the Lord.

hey mys flake its me jamie brinkerhoff.
you might want to sit down for this cause i have some wierd news to tell u that u might be shocked about.
well i got a call from the st george temple 2nite (june 25, 2009) they called and told me u went there and that u thought about me the whole time u were there. well this might sound wierd to you but tuesday night (june 23, 2009) i talked to my parents about wanting to go back to church and going through the temple. so thanx for telling them to call me and getting me signed up for the missionaries. it means alot to me that u did that so thanx. i think this can help me reach my goal.sincerely jamie brinkerhoff :) thanx again love ya

No comments:

Post a Comment