Saturday, November 13, 2010

Andrew's Name


I framed a picture of Andrew's "10 Cross Country Team and needed a place to hang it in his room. When I looked at this picture that has been hanging on the wall for 12 years, I realized that Andrew has grown and maybe it was time to put the picture away. The picture lists the things that the name Andrew stands for. As I read it, I realized that it pretty close to who my Andrew has grown to become:

Andrew

Expression

God is with me
Personality
Righteousness is his attribute
Natural
Talent soars like an Eagle
Instinctive
Not afraid to laugh or cry
Emotional
Has an appreciation of music
Reputation
Continually gives to many
Physical
Great muscle tone--stays in good shape
Mental
Quick at heart and cunning
Goal
To pursue happiness

No comments:

Post a Comment